At Maryland International School, we are always looking for qualified teachers who are enthusiastic and committed to having students achieve their academic goals. At this time we have openings for Elementary (Montessori and Traditional), Middle, and High School teachers. If you are a talented, energetic teacher that values the importance of a STEM education, we want to hear from you! Please email your cover letter, most updated resume, salary requirements and references to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line "Teacher Application." We will follow up with you with any questions we may have or to schedule an interview.
- Bachelors Degree
- Professional Eligibility Certificate (PEC)
- Standard Professional Certificate
- Minimum 5 years experience teaching (preferably in a private school setting)
- Classroom management experience
- Clean background check
Ideal Candidates Will Possess:
- An understanding of STEM education
- Patience and respect for students
- Able to encourage students to be independent
- Able to create an engaging and thought provoking learning environment
- Provide opportunities that enhance the child's social, physical, and intellectual development
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills
- Effectively collaborate with students, parents, and staff
Compensation is competitive and based on education and experience. Full-time employees receive health and dental benefits, sick pay, and vacation, professional, and personal paid days off.