If you are a talented, energetic teacher that values the importance of STEM, then we want to hear from you! Please email us a cover letter, resume, salary requirements, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. We will follow-up with you with any questions or to schedule an interview.
At Maryland International School (MDIS), we are always looking for qualified teachers who are enthusiastic and committed to students achieving their academic goals. At this time we have openings for Elementary (Montessori and Traditional), Middle, and High School teachers. If you are a motivated individual with a passion for STEM education, or have the desire to implement the Montessori Method into your teaching skill set, we have the career opportunity for you!
MDIS is currently the only private STEM school, grades 1st – 12th.
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- Professional Eligibility Certificate (PEC)
- Standard Professional Certificate
- Minimum 5 years experience teaching (preferably in a private school setting)
- Classroom management experience
- Clean background check
Ideal candidates possess:
- An understanding of STEM education
- Patience and respect for students
- Able to encourage students to be independent
- Able to create an engaging and thought provoking learning environment
- Provide opportunities that enhance the child’s social, physical, and intellectual development
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills
- Effectively collaborate with students, parents, and staff
Compensation is competitive and based on education and experience. Full Time employees receive Health and Dental benefits, sick pay, vacation, professional and personal paid days.
Interested in working at MDIS? To apply, please email us your resume and references to email@example.com.